In response to numerous requests for intervention addressed urgently to the Embassy by travelers denied for boarding in some French airports lack of a valid visa affixed to the passport , we wish to inform that the time limit for a entry visa to Vietnam is 3 working days. Thus, to avoid cancellation of their trip without refund , it is recommended that travelers heading Vietnam to properly take into account the time to plan their trip.Here we will discuss the two main types of visas: tourist visa and business visa
♣ The tourist visa :
You can submit the application and get the visa at the Embassy directly or by correspondence. The tourist visa application may be up to a year before departure. The visa will be valid from the date that you specify in the form ( desired length of stay).
For the application filed directly to the Embassy , you must provide the following documents:
FN -1a form duly completed in duplicate photo ID attached to each copy
Passport valid for at least 3 months after the exit date of Vietnam
Settlement visa fee in cash
Passport valid for at least one month from the date of return from Vietnam
Check for the settlement visa fee which varies depending on the number of entries ( simple - entry only once in Vietnam - or multiple entries during the validity of Vietnam visa ) and duration of your stay in Vietnam ( 1 or 3 months) and the desired procedure for Visa obtention (express procedure : last three working days , normal procedure : one week upon receipt of the file excluding the time delivery by post) .
For the Vietnam Visa On arrival check this site for more detail about the procedure and price
You can get more infos about Vietnam visa on arrival here vietnam visa minhanh travel
Check more in their sites:
♣ Business visa :
This type of visa is issued to people who go to Vietnam for the following reasons : business, implementation of projects , work, training , humanitarian ...
The procedure for obtaining a professional visa is done in 2 stages
- There must be a partner in Vietnam ( natural or legal person , Vietnamese or foreign)
- Ask your partner in Vietnam to make representations to the Immigration Department of Vietnam for permission to enter in your favor
- The application for authorization shall provide the following: name, date and place of birth, passport number and validity , length of stay , patterns, number of entries
- Once the Department has approved , ask your partner references your permission.
Must be provided to the Vietnamese Embassy the following documents:
- Form FN -1a form with passport photo
- Original Passport
- The referral authorization
- The visa fee : check at the Embassy of Vietnam
- The means for the return of passport with visa